It’s so exciting to see the World Food Programme fundraiser has reached over $30,000!!! Who woulda thought that blogging could help change the world…awesome isn’t it?
There are still four days left to buy raffle tickets and tons of amazing Menu For Hope prizes available. To help out Iâ€™ve compiled a mega-list of all the prizes that can be shipped internationally. The items listed below are available worldwide.
Included are prizes from numerous countries including the US, France, Britain, Malaysia, Australia, Japan, and Canada, and more.
Please remember: Unless noted the donor will cover all shipping costs, but it is your responsibility to research and handle any import/duty restrictions and fees. This is particularly important for edible items.
There are some amazing prizes being offered from specialty themed food packages, autographed cookbooks, original artwork and photography…to handmade treats, blog redesign services, tech gadgets, camera gear, tshirts and more. Of course I have to give my own donation (a one of a kind signed Alice Waters ceramic platter) a quick shout-out…so be sure to check it out.
Click thru to view prize details!
Once again I’ve gotten myself involved in an amazing food focused fundraiser. This time around I’m excited to be a part of the food blogger’s Menu For Hope raffle supporting the United Nations World Food Programme. Last year Menu For Hope raised over $17,000 for UNICEF. Let’s make this year even bigger and better!
I URGE you to dig through the lists below and bid on items for yourself and loved ones. This unique collection runs from personal tours and delicious meals to cookbooks, edible treats, and unusual foodie gifts. There’s really no excuse not to buy at least one raffle ticket…cause I know your going to be drooling.
Each $10 donation is good for one raffle ticket for a single prize of your choice.Click here to see the full list of prizes.
My personal contribution to the raffle is a very special one-of-a-kind ceramic platter signed by Alice Waters. Yes, THE Alice Waters people!
This platter was donated by Waters as an auction item to Women of Taste, the food and wine fundraiser for Girls Inc. education programs. As the lucky recipient of the platter I felt that it would be awesome to see it continue to do good in the world. The platter is eleven inches in diameter with Alice’s signature in a raised orange gold glaze. It’s in pristine condition and would make an awesome holiday gift or collectible for any food lover. I can offer free delivery in Berkeley, or if you’d like to pay for shipping and insurance I will happily send it to you anywhere in the world!
To bid on this item please follow the instructions below and use code: UW19
1. Go to the donation page at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhopeIII
2. Make a donation, each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Tell us how many tickets per prize along with the prize code.
*For example: a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for UW01, and 3 tickets for UW02.
3. If your company matches your charity donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
4. Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
5. Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 when we announce the result of the raffle.
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Don’t take too long, bidding ends on December 22nd!